Terms and Conditions
Terms and Condition (僅提供英文版本)
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation by the client.
- Receipt should be kept by the client for proof of payment and booking.
- The balance package amount should be paid on or before the day of the photo shooting.
- If inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the photo session meeting our artistic standards, we may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
- The digital files shall remain the property of EvanPetPhoto. Should any digital photo files be lost, damaged or destroyed, EvanPetPhoto will not responsible for the compensation after order completed.
- EvanPetPhoto reserves the full copyright and usage rights on all photographic images.
- We reserve the right to use one or a selection of images from your shoot for advertising, display, publication or to sell via EvanPetPhoto.com or any other method. However, we will not use any image that features a person without written consent from that individual.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If there are any digital files lose due to technical problem, such as malfunction of camera or data server or memory stick, EvanPetPhoto will refund the price of the package you paid ONLY, others additional fee will not be refunded.
- Full payment is required for all goods and additional orders.
- Goods once sold are not changeable and refundable.
- All of the EvanPetPhoto Products are carefully packaged to a satisfactory standard and kept in a safe manner for 30-day validity, we shall not be responsible to recover any loss or damages exceed the validity period.
By placing an order, Customers agree above terms and conditions.
Photo shooting at EvanPetPhoto should be an enjoyable experience, but the cooperation of you and your pets is essential in ensuring that the photography goes smoothly. Your punctuality and co-operation would be highly appreciated.
EvanPetPhoto retains the rights of modification and implementation for all regulations and preferential terms.